Process flow before Sign-up
As a general rule, no personal information about you is collected when you visit our Platform, browse on the website or see information available on the website. You can generally visit our Platform without revealing personal information, unless you choose to provide such information through “Sign Up” process.
When you access our services online, our web servers automatically create records of your visit including but not limited to IPaddress, access times, the websites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, language and other such information.
Process flow after Sign-up
Most of the personal information is collected from you when you sign-up for an account on the Platform to avail the services offered by the Company. Some more data can be collected when you contact the customer service through calls or e-mail. Information may also be collected in case of adding any favourites or saving any preferences on the application or subscribing to the mailing list.
The application may collect personal data in order to provide you with the necessary and the best services and support such as your Name, Address(es), Phone Number, and Email Address that could help the application identify you.
- Account related information is collected when you sign up for our Services.
- Your personal data may include information such as Name, Address(es), Phone Number and Email Address, or other data that could directly or indirectly identify you.
- Service Usage Data is automatically collected when you interact with our Platform. This information may include data about your interactions with Platform features, content and links contained in our Services, time of interaction, browser type and configuration, operating system used, IP address, language preferences, and other cookie data.
- Supplementary data may be received about you from third party sources, such as public databases or if your sign-up/log-in through third party service provides like Facebook or Twitter or email. We may combine this data with the information we already have about you in order to maintain accuracy of our records, and provide services/information that you may be interested in.
How the Information is used
We strive to collect the information that is of utmost importance to ensure that the user has a good experience of using the Platform while all other regulations are complied with. We only collect relevant information after securing the requisite permission from the user when it is needed to deliver the services you have requested, for legal compliance or for any other lawful purpose.
- By using this Platform, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and you have given us your consent to allow you or any of your minor dependents to use this Platform.
- When you provide us with Personal Information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, it is implied that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to refuse.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
User Profiles and Submissions
Certain user profile information, including without limitation user name and location may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction (e.g., reviews) within the Platform and Services or address your request for our services.
Your account privacy settings allow you to limit the other users who can see the Personal Information in your user profile and/or what information in your user profile is visible to others. However, we do not control the policies and practices of any other third-party site or service which may interact with our Application and Services.
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. If we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
We use a number of suppliers that may also set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit the Company Platform to allow them to deliver the services they are providing. When you visit the Company Platform you may receive cookies from third party websites or domains. More information about these cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website.
Data Protection Concerns
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, email us at email@example.com.